Living in London are proud to present this stunning warehouse conversion set in the popular St Saviours Wharf. The apartment features separate kitchen, spacious living room with spiral staircase that leads up into a double bedroom and separate bathroom. Residents benefit from a porter and lift services.
St. Saviours Wharf is a very popular riverside development in Shad Thames which is located just moments from Tower Bridge, Maltby street market, Bermondsey street and of course the river itself.
For more information, please contact the Living in London Lettings Team
- Stunning Warehouse Conversion
- Popular Shad Thames Location
- Close to the river and Tower Bridge
- Mezzanine Style Apartment
- Close to London Bridge Station
- Secure Underground Parking