One double bedroom apartment superbly located for all local amenities, entertainment and transport links. The property consists of a large semi open plan kitchen with spacious lounge, full size bathroom with three piece suite and tiling.
There is wooden flooring throughout the property that blends perfectly with the contemporary furnishings. The property further benefits from being fully furnished, an abundance of storage space and access to an allocated parking space.
The location of this property is a key selling point, being an approx. 5 minuets walk to Canada Water Station, where you can access the Jubilee and London Overground lines, a similar distance to Surrey Quays leisure and entertainment park, with bowling alley, multi screen cinema and food outlets and also within a short walk is Surrey Quays shopping centre which includes a 24 hour Tesco, so all your needs will be catered for.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Living in London's Canada Water Branch Lettings team - 0207 231 0002
- Well Located One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Full Size Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Abundance of Storage Throughout
- Access to Allocated Parking Space
- Located on the Picturesque Albion Channel Canal
- Walking Distance to Canada Water Station (Jubilee and London Overground)
- Close proximity to Surrey Quays Leisure and Entertainment Centre
- Ideally Located for Surrey Quays Shopping Centre (24 Hour Tesco)